Friday, November 4, 2016

Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighters

Hey everyone! Today I have a quick little review for you guys on the new *MUFE Pro Light Fusion Highlighters.



The MUFE Pro Light Fusion Highlighter comes in two different shades #1 Golden Pink and #2 Golden. Both are so beautiful! I have tried these on clients in appointments and it gives the skin a nice soft glow. Which the client loves. I also have tried mixing these with a matte blush which also looks very pretty on the skin. I'm not one for the beam of highlight so I find this perfect for myself and other who don't want that look. This is perfect for anyone who wants a highlighter but wants it to look natural. I love how this formula is not chalky as some highlighter can be that way. It's super soft and silky in texture as well it's talc free. This is a beautiful product and I can't get enough of it!




In the photos I did use the highlight before I took picture I just couldn't help myself lol




What is your favorite MUFE product?

1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...