Friday, July 22, 2016

Esqido Lashes Review

Hey guys! I'm back with a new post! I have have been trying out some new products last month and one them is *Esqido False Lashes, I have tried their lashes before but I was lucky enough to receive 2 new pairs of lashes as well as their lash glue from them to try. I hope you guys will enjoy this review! :)




About The Brand
Esqido Lashes are a brand that custom designs their lashes and makes them by hand. Esqido Lashes can be used up to 25 times, are made with a cotton band resulting in a lightweight and comfortable feel. The fur for these lashes are ethically sourced and Eqsido only uses the finest mink hairs to create their lashes. 



Stephanie Lashes
I love love love these lashes they are currently one of my favorite pairs of lashes that I have. They are beautiful! I love the style of them and that they don't feel heavy on my eyes. These are defiantly lashes that I could see working well for a lot of different eye shapes as well they are perfect for day and night. The Stephanie Lashes are $38.00, Stephanie and Esqido they came up with this beautiful design together. 

Follow Stephanie on Youtube, Instagram and Twitter @smlx0





Miss Dolly Lashes
The Miss Dolly lashes are I feel more of a natural lash set. They are $35.00 which is less then the Stephanie Lashes. If you don't like dramatic lashes then these are the lashes for you. I like these on days when I don't want to wear lashes with lots of volume. With all Esqido lashes they can be worn up to 25 times with taking good care of the lashes.  

Esqido Companion Eyelash Glue
Esqido's eyelash glue is latex free and comes in a tube packing that has an applicator brush. Personally I love lash glues that come like this as well I like latex free lash glues I find that get tacky faster making the wait time to apply them less then with other glues. However I did have a bit of trouble with the glue maybe I didn't put enough but twice for me when I used this glue my lashes didn't say one the whole day. For me I find that I need to put on a little bit extra glue when I use this product for my lashes. The latex free lash glue is $10.00.





What are you fave lashes from Esqido?


8 comments:

  1. These lashes look so beautiful on you, hun! Miss Dolly lashes have to be my fav as I love natural look :)


    Come visit us soon
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/
    https://www.instagram.com/ankitabardhan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their lashes are A-MAZING! I always get compliments on them x

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lashed look drop dead gorgoeus! They looks amazing on you. I'm currently on a no buy but im THISCLOSE to purchasing them lol

    xo
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lashes look gorgeous! Love the natural ones!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty good with individual lashes but am absolutely hopeless with stripe ones like this. I just can't get the hang of it. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...