Friday, March 4, 2016

Nude Stix Intense Matte Lip Pencil

Hey guys today I have a review on the *Nude Stix Intense Matte Lip Pencils.
I was lucky enough to be sent two of there Matte Lip Pencils in the shades Royal and Belle to review for you guys as well as the Blur Pencil!




If you don't know what Nude Stix is, it's a cosmetics line created by two models/sister Ally and Taylor as well their mother Jenny who is a Chemical Engineer with over 20 years of experience being in the beauty industry.

I personally like the brand because they make, make up simple and easy. You don't look at the brand and get overwhelmed with all of the products. As well everything is $28.00 CA and comes in a travel size tin makeup case and sharpeners are included with all of there pencil products!




The Intense Matte Lip Pencils are amazing I love how they last long on the lips. On the website it mentions that the lipsticks last up to 6 hours and they don't smudge, their water-proof and feather-proof. For me I noticed that with the red I experienced no feathering which is great. As we all know sometimes reds or dark plum feather. The finish of the lipsticks are of course matte as it says in the name, I love matte lipsticks but I was afraid that it would be drying on my lips but it's not it actually feels hydrating. I feel like the finish however is more of a demi-matte finish which I actually like better.

Beside using this for the lips you can also use this a blush as well. Which is amazing because your getting two ways to use one product. More bang for your buck! The third thing I got to try out is the Blur Pencil which I love I use it almost everyday before I put on any matte lipsticks now. The Blur Pencil from Nudestix is primer that you can use on the lips and face. I have yet to try it for my face but for my lips is amazing. It really smooth out my lips and adds a nice smooth feel to them, which I love. This is something that I would buy for myself and for friends as a gift. It's really an amzing product.

Here are some swatches of the Intense Matte Lip Pencils on myself.

Bell with Brown Lip Liner


This is my favorite way to wear Belle for me I like to add a brown lip liner first and then apply Belle.
The one thing I wish Nude Stix had is a brown lip pencil.

Belle


Royal






3 comments:

  1. I love the texture of these nude stix lip pencil! I find that the matte lipstick doesn't dry out and surprisingly it's comfortable on the lips too *WINNER* :)

    Hana ~ Bold Expressing | http://www.bold-expression.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hana :)
      I really love the matte lip pencils from there brand they are so good!

      Delete
  2. I have the shade in purity and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...