Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Colour Pop Ultra Matte & Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey guys, today I'm surper excited I recently bought a few liquid lipsticks from Colour Pop as well eye shadows. I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts on them and some lip swatches.

Enjoy!

Colour Pop Liquid Lipsticks



picture of colour pop lipsticks



So Colour Pop offer 2 types of finishes for their liquid lipsticks. Ultra Matte which is a matte finish long lasting and waterproof. Ultra Satin is smooth and creamy it is not waterproof but is also long lasting. I find with both finishes the application is nice and smooth. I wish the lip wand had some movement to it because I believe this would help better when applying it so that you create a nice shape for your lips more easily. The Satin finish has a really nice texture and reminds me of Tarte however I never have tried Tarte only on my hand in store. One thing that I notice is Marshmallow and Petit Four look different the formula for Petit Four was less creamy and not as thick as Marshmallow. I almost forgot to mention that for the Matte finish if you apply to much it starts to crack in the fine lines that everyone has on there lips. Recently I went to the NYX store and my friend mention to me that the lipstick I was wearing looks good and it's been lasting all day it hadn't faded. 

Overall I'm very happy with this liquid lipsticks and I can't wait to try more!

Trap

Kapow is my favorite!!!!

Lumiere 2

LAX

Marshmallow

Petit Four


Have you tried any Colour Pop Liquid Lipsticks?

3 comments:

  1. Kapow is so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. You should try Kapow if you like shades like that :)

      Delete
  2. I have Dr. M and I like it a lot. It is rather dry but for such a dark and unique color (and for the price) I don't mind. I definitely want to try others from them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...