Sunday, February 7, 2016

Milky Way

Hey guys! I'm super excited for today's post which is an editorial makeup look. I was inspired by a splatter makeup look I saw over a year ago on Instagram and the model had black and orange splatter makeup. This inspired me to create this look and I hope you guys will enjoy these images.










Products Used
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Anastasia Self Made Palette
MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Ebony
Benefit Gimme Brow Medium/Deep
Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 14
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush Autumn
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Dark Cocoa (Contour)
NYX Wonder Stick – Deep
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Witches
Ben Nye Magicake Aqua Paint Palette in White




2 comments:

  1. You're so talented!! Really love the dark lips on you. Keep it up girl :-)
    xoxo Carina

    www.iammetalheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome look, very editorial but still very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...