Monday, February 8, 2016

Lady Gaga Super Bowl Makeup

Hey Guys! I'm here with a new post. I know Mondays is not when I usually post but I had to get this makeup look up as soon as possible. Lady Gaga is so gorgeous and if you follow her on Instagram/Snap Chat or if you watched the Super Bowl then you saw her gorgeous red glitter makeup look. Oh my goodness I knew when I saw this that I wanted to recreate something similar to her gorgeous makeup!









Subscribe to my channel Sheer Beauty Vlog, if your not! 


12 comments:

  1. Amazing video! Your makeup is flawless. I just launched my first youtube video today and I just subscribed to your channel! :)

    xoxo

    jess
    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So much more wearable than I thought!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look stunning, great recreation of lady gaga's look!



    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Lip color is this ? I like it !

    Xo,
    Jamesia

    WWW.THEGLAMAGENT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely recreation of Gaga's makeup. The colours look great on you. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Gaga's makeup and I think your recreation of it is spot on. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...