Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sephora Collection's NEW Concealer Review


Hey guys I have a new review for you on the NEW concealer from Sephora Collection. I was running out of my Nars concealer and I wanted to try something new I was searching in Sephora for a few days when I wasn't busy for a new concealer but most of them I didn't like the feel or they didn't have my colour. Then one day POP Sephora Collection came out with a whole bunch of newness and me and my co workers where checking it out. When I saw the concealers I knew that this was the next concealer I was going to be trying and I bought TWO.




About The Product
Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Concealer is a gel serum concealer that is light weight has brighten properties and is formulated without parabens.




Review
So when I bought this concealer I got two shades because I like the yellow undertone in Caramel as well Caramel is my shade in Nars and then I also got Toffee just in case I needed to mix the two. Sometimes I mix the two I place Toffee on my under eye area then I place Caramel in the center and then other times I will wear Caramel or just Toffee alone. The formula of this is great it's light weight, creamy, easy to blend and I actually like this better then my Nars concealer which I haven't even picked up since I bought these. It's almost done so I should just throw it away lol. When applying this concealer you should dot the product and then blend. At first I didn't like the applicator until I was told how to use it. Then that changed my mine I still like and wish this applicator was like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but over all I do like this product better and it's $17.00 CAD which is a great price for a product sold by Sephora. 



What is your favorite concealer?
  

17 comments:

  1. Great review, thx for sharing. I seldom use a concealer, I still have that minerale one, will probably last me another decade or two, lol.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Definitely going to get my hands on this concealer! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is better than Nars concealer I am gonna give it a try, I am a concealer obsessed !!! Great review, kisses from Italy


    Fashion and Cookies fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this sounds like a great concealer, it's interesting to hear that you prefer it over your NARS version! Great review x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, and gorgeous pictures! I really like sephora brand products, so I need to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tried sephora concealer. :)
    It's nice that it's not too thick--
    What i'm having right now is bobbi brown eye concealer.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it offer the same coverage than the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer? I need to buy another one but they aren't cheap.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, I feel it's better because it's not as thick :)

      Delete
  8. My wish to get Sephora in the UK continues, this sounds like a great concealer x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review !!! I use Mac concealer but i need something light weight !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have used pro concealer before from mac and I like this better for me mac pro concealer oxidizes on my skin.

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...