Wednesday, August 12, 2015

July 2015 Favorites

I never do favorite posts but this month and hopefully in the months to come I will share with you guys what products I just can't seem to put down :)






1. Ben Nye Banada Powder this is my number 1 favorite product I use it every time I do my makeup. Every single time. I love the way this sets my concealer and I don't think I will ever find I product I love more then this.

2. Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks in Ayesha & Lolita I love all the liquid lipsticks from this brand but Kat Von D in these 2 shades I love love love the most. Both are so beautiful I love my purple lipsticks/glosses and I love Lolita I can't put into words it's just so so so beautiful lol.

3. Skindinavia is my new favorite setting spray I haven't touch my Deslick from Urban Decay since I got this. Please read my review on this is you haven't you need this setting spray in your life if your a makeup junkie like me.

4. Sephora Bright Future Concealer it's light weight and doesn't feel heavy under they eye. It comes in a wide range of shades and it's only 17 dollars which come paired to other concealer sold at sephora I can't think of a brand that prices their concealer under 20 dollars.

5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Global Glow highlighter is one of my favorites is so beautiful I love the golden glow it gives to my skin and I always apply more then I need but it never looks to over applied when I do.

6. Urban Decay After Glow 8 Hour Wear Powder Blush I received the shade Quickie from work when I got this I thought wow this is bright and I will never use this but to my surprised once I tried it, it actually look natural on my skin tone I was stocked and started using it pretty much everyday since then. I love applying it with a big fluffy brush which works the best.

7. Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop is one of my favorite highlighters first I love it because it's created my Jaclyn Hill lol and then second I love the shade of this is really works well for all skin tones! 



6 comments:

  1. Oh so nice products
    I love that urban decay :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that urban decay!!!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I've not heard much about that setting spray from UK bloggers but I need to read your review because I would like to find one that truly works!
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it, it's now my favorite setting spray :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...