Saturday, April 4, 2015

Everyday Makeup

Today makeup look is a simple everyday look that you can do for yourself it only takes about 15 mins!

picture of pretty makeup


picture of makeup using kat von d lipstick

picture of natural eye makeup

Products Used
FACE
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Toffee
Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
MAC Blush Ambering Rose
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact – Bronze

BROWS
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Ebony

EYES
Tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
Morphe Eye Shadow Palette 35N
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact – Bronze
Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Macara

LIPS
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Vampira  


My Go To Everyday Makeup
First starting off with a nice clean face you want to start by covering any blemish you may have with concealer. I'm pretty lucky I don't get a lot of blemish and if I do there nothing too big that I really feel the need to cover but if you feel the need to cover up any blemish then I recommend you do this step. You can also wear a primer before this step but I hardly ever wear a primer.

Next fill in your brows with the product of your chioce I like to use Dipbrow I think its fast and easy for me to use. 

Next apply eye shadow primer to your lid and use a nude all over your lid, next step you want to use a shadow a few shades darker then that and apply it to your crease. Once that is done you can apply another shade that is one shade lighter to your crease and then apply your highlight shade. I used Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick as well for a little nice glow I also dust a bit over my eye lid.

Next apply a light coat of mascara.

Lightly contour your face if you wish and add any blush and highlighter.  

Then apply your favorite lipstick or lip gloss that you think is a nice everyday colour for you. 



14 comments:

  1. I love your eyebrows! I am so jealous of anyone who can make Dipbrow work! (On me, it's a hot mess hah!)
    Meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing brows!! Lip colour is gorgeous on you too

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, so fresh. And I love that lip colour on you :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kayla! Beautiful and fresh. This is indeed everyday makeup :-)
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...