Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tarte Cosmetics Haul

I recently was lucky enough to get a few Tarte products from work. I was lucky to get a eye shadow palette, blush , gel liner and Tarte's liner brush. When I got this I was so excited to try out these products especially the Tartelette palette! 





About The Brand
Tarte is a brand that offers cruelty free beauty products. Each product is infused with ingredients like plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, super fruits and essential oil. Tarte is a makeup line offers skin care benefits in their makeup, what I win! I really recommend you check out the Tarte Cosmetics website to learn more! 

Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eye Shadow Palette
This is a all matte shadow palette, that comes with 12 shadows. Infused with Tarte's signature amazonian Clay this palette is prefect for daytime to nighttime looks. Not only does this palette have amazonian Clay is also has vitamin E and mineral pigments. The vitamin E acts as a antioxidant and the mineral pigments helps to soften skin. 

Tartelette Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush
This blush, it's a warm pink nude, this blush can be layered or worn alone if you like. This blush also has amazonian clay, vitamin E and mineral pigments as well as the Tartelette  Eye Shadow Palette.

Etch & Sketch Double Ended Bamboo Liner Brush
2 in 1 brushe, one end is straight and the other is bent. This brush was designed to go along side with Tarte's bestselling Amazonian Clay Water Proof Liner. 

Clay Pot Waterproof Liner
This liner is a non-drying liner that works to nourish and balance the skin on eyelids and reduce excess oil on skin for longer wear. This formula goes on wet but dries to a nice matte finish that says on all day long. 

All of these Tarte products are free of parabens and phthalates.

Coming up soon I will me doing a makeup look using all of these tarte products!

Have you tried any of these Tarte products?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning palette, love this colors. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a nice matte palette, perfect for doing daytime/nighttime smokey eyes I feel :)

      Delete
  2. That Tartelette palette looks so amazing, but the last thing I need is more palettes!
    xx
    Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore it!!
    Xo
    Valentina
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so interested in this brand and I've managed to find a site that sells their products in the UK (http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte/beauty/_/N-1z13yoeZlfm0/c.html). Love the fact that it's natural ingredients and cruelty free. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eye shadow palette looks really gorgeous! All shades I see myself using!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...