Monday, January 5, 2015

MY BEST BEAUTY PICKS OF 2014!

2014 has come to a end and I hope you all had a wonderful year and that this new year will bring you all lots of happiness, love and success! Here are my top beauty picks of 2014!

best of beauty products of the year



dip brow, koko lashes, velour lashes
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - This palette is a must, I think there are shades for every skin tone in this palette.
2. Velour Lashes Doll Me Up - These are my favorite pair of lashes I love the design of these. I got them last year at IMATS and they are still going strong!
3. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Ebony - I use too love the MUFE Aqua Brow but this year I really love the Anastasia Dipbrow. It's goes on nice and smooth as well it last all day long and you don't need a lot of product.
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette - This is a great go to palette for a neutral makeup look and it's also great for traveling. I think this one is better then the first Basics Palette as I find these colour went well with my skin tone.

Velour lashes doll me up, naked basics 2, kat von d, beauty blender and lime crime lipsticks
1. Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Caitlin Rose - This is a beautiful foiled eye shadow from Makeup Geek. This is not my favorite colour from the foiled shadows that I own but I included this in my year end picks because every time I wear this shadow I always get complements on my makeup. Every single time! 
2. Beauty Blender - This makeup sponge is amazing if you don't own one buy one. NOW! I use this for concealer to contour for cream blushes. This is a great product.
3. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder - I have a review on this product, I love using this to highlight and set my under eyes.
4. Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Amazing I love that all the shadow are matte in this palette, this is a great one. If you are a person that like matte shadows then I would recommend this palette for you.
5. Gerard Cosmetics 1995 Lipstick - One of the best lipstick ever because this lipstick was put together by Jaclyn Hill. Need I say more.
6. Nars Pure Matte Lipstick Volga - I love that it's matte and that it's dark! This lipstick is always sold out in store at Sephora which shows you how great it is.

Sephora Collection blush, mac hug me lipstick, lime crime shadow helper, ben nye banana powder
1. Koko Lashes - Great lashes for a great price point!
2. Sephora Collection Blush Crème Coral Flush N2 - Is a cream blush, this colour is gorgeous and my friend even mentioned it looks like Nars Orgasm blush.
3. MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection Lipstick Goddess Of The Sea - I'm so surprised I have not used this lipstick in a makeup look on my blog. This lipstick is one of my favorite go to purple lipsticks.
4. Lime Crime Velventine in Wicked -  This Velventine is from The Clueless Witch collection by Lime Crime. I love this shade, if you get any from this collection Wicked would be the one to get.
6. MAC Lipstick Hug Me - This is a recent lipstick that I got as a gift but it still made my top picks as I have finally found the perfect nude for me! This is going to be a lipstick I purchase time after time. I love the shade of this and I love that it is a luster finish. 

mary lou manizer highlighter, koko lashes and nars concealer
1. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - Everyone knows about this product, it's the best and so so so pigmented. This is a holy grail product and I have never ever said that about any product before.

2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Carmel - This concealer fits it's name perfectly it's makes you look awake and it goes on nice and creamy which is perfect if you have dry skin and it's super easy to blend with a brush or a cosmetic sponge.

taj mahal blush by nars, koko lashes and mac lipstick hug me
1. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Toffee - This is a great drug store concealer, it's a great price and performs like a dream but it doesn't cost as much as for example MAC, Urban Decay etc or any lux brands. It's great for you if your not into spending alot on makeup.

2. Nars Blush Taj Mahal - is my favorite blush I love the orange tone of this is also has some golden shimmer in it. This is a lovely shade for darker skin tones so pretty! Bonus it also makes a lovely eye shadow shade as well :)


What are some of your top beauty pick of last year?


1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...