Monday, January 12, 2015

COCOA JEWELRY HAUL

Hey everyone today blog post is sort of a haul. When I was purchasing a few Christmas gifts last year I bought some items from Cocoa Jewelry as well a pair of earrings for myself and received a free necklace with my purchase because of a promotion that they had. As well a bonus for me it's a Canadian brand and I love supporting Canadian brands. After receiving the items I decided I wanted to go back and purchase more because their pieces are just so pretty! 


picture of jewelry from Cocoa Jewelry



ABOUT COCOA JEWELRY
Cocoa Jewelry is an affordable lux brand Co-founded by Nancy D'Onofrio as well she is also the Creative Director behind Cocoa Jewelry. The brand contemporary pieces range from $25-$125. This line features earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings that come in vibrant, gorgeous styles that everyone will fall in love with.  For more about Cocoa Jewelry please visit there website

________________________________________________________________________________


picture of jewelry from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of jewelry from Cocoa Jewelry

For me when I got my packages I was very happy with the quality of these pieces they are made beautifully and they look gorgeous! Shipping was fast as I live in Ontario and the brand ships from Ontario. I also like that your jewelry comes in a nice box that you can keep your jewelry in or if your giving a gift to a friend or family you can wrap that box up and give it to them, that simple. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Here are some photos of the piece alone by themselves and with me wearing them. For the necklace I didn't feel if was important to show myself wearing it, but if anyone does want to see what it looks like on someone I will update this post with that picture.

picture of black drop earrings from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of gold earrings from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of fringe earrings from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of black stud earrings from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of stud earrings from Cocoa Jewelry

picture of a white beading necklace from Cocoa Jewelry

My favorites are the Ocean Studs, Starlight studs, Sasha Fringe and Franca. All the black earrings are actually from the same collection called On The Fringe which I really love that collection the most. Biker Pearls is another great collection I bought my mother a bracelet from that collection for Christmas.


Check out the Cocoa Jewelry website and let me know which ones you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...