Saturday, March 1, 2014

LUSH BODY PRODUCTS REVIEW

I have recently been buying a whole lot of Lush products as I have just falling in love with this brand! Today I have a review on some products from Lush that are for the body.


picture of lush body scrub and message bars

picture of lush sugar scrub and message bars shimmy shimmy and soft coeur
Lush Sugar Scrub is a scrub that is in a solid form. This scrub is said by Lush to take care of cellulite and unwanted bumps, but to also be kind to your skin. Exfoliating skin with Fair Trade sugar, fennel, ginger and calming lavender. I didn't like this scrub, this product was a real let down, it was rough on my skin and felt like the product was stretching my body. It would also break off sometimes or start to break off it this scrub got to wet. This was a real let down and I didn't like this one or I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Soft Coeur is a message bar which is which as a soft center and that melts. This message bar as cocoa butter, cocoa powder and almond oil. This bar smells like heaven I love this one, I haven't yet got to the center which melts like chocolate so I don't know if I will like this but I have read that it is messy. Overall I really like this bar it leave with skin smelling so sweet and soft. As of right now I would buy it again.

Shimmy Shimmy message bar is a message bar fulled with glitter, so if your not a fan I couldn't purchase this. However I don't care about that because it smells so good! This bar is to leave a glow to your skin. This bar is heart shaped and made to smell like vanilla and lavender with a hint of herbal clary sage. 



Have you tried any body products from Lush?


9 comments:

  1. The two bars sound so great, especially the shimmer one! It's a shame about the sugar scrub not being very good xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews, Soft Coeur sounds lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have Lush store nearby so I've managed to avoid the place quite well :) Everything seems and sounds really nice there based on others reviews - but I do appreciate your honest opinions when something isn't all that great. (like the scrub.) Will keep those heart thingys in mind next time visiting Helsinki / Lush store. :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of Soft Coeur. I hope the center isn’t too messy.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Soft Coeur, but haven;t had the chance to try the other 2 you mentioned! But I absolutely LOVE Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review, that scrub looked so tempting, glad I didn't buy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...