Saturday, November 30, 2013

TAYA BEAUTY REVIEW PART 3

disclaimer: products or product shown in this post has been provided by the said brand for review and/or use
 
Over this pass month I have been reviewing the Amazon White Clay line from Taya Beauty. This is the last part of my review. I will be sharing with you all how I feel about there hair sprays and their mousse. I hope you enjoy!
 
 
About The Company
From Taya Beauty website "TAYA is the spirit and promise of the rainforest..... the rare power to beautify..... our source of life, spirit, and replenishment.
Unprocessed, raw, natural...... the super-botanicals of the rainforest..... like Cupuaçu Oil, the Durabundi Nut, the Annato Plant, Buriti Oil, and the Brazillian Açai Berry..... have provided for the enrichment and regeneration of its indigenous peoples' body and spirit since the beginning.
These timeless traditions and their intimate connectedness to the rainforest..... to the earth, the sky, the river, and to the forest itself..... are the extraordinary hair and body products of TAYA."

You can red more on the Taya Beauty on their website
 
 
 
Review
Amazon White Clay Thickening Hair Spray is a firm hold spray, which is fast drying and thickens the hair. This hair spray is formulated with Amazon White Clay extracts of Croton Lechleri resin and raw avocado oil. These help to provide long lasting hold on your style but keeping your hair flexible. I liked the hair spray I think it did a great job at keeping my hair style in place and it didn't make my hair hard. I didn't like the smell as I don't like the smell of most hair sprays. Amazon White Clay Thickening Whipped Clay is  a hair mousse which is formulated with Amazon White Clay extracts of Croton Lechleri resin and raw avocado oil. This mousse help to create fullness and texture to the hair while holding your hair style in place. The mousse I didn't like to much because I found it to be kind of sticky on my hands and I just not a person who uses mousse, but I did like the look of the mousse which looked like whip cream and wasn't foam like as well it didn't start to dissolve right away like other mousses that I have tried in the pass. So if your a person that uses mousse I think you would like this. Amazon White Clay & Acacia Collagen Hair Plumper is a fast drying mousse and hair spray in one product that gives fullness and plumps up the volume and gives lift to your hair. Formulated with Amazon White Clay and Acacia Collagen infuse every hair strand with moisture, shine and flexible hold that creates bouncy and healthy hair. I personally notice a bit of a difference in my hair and it did plump it up a bit when I applied it to my roots. I like this more then the Whipped Clay because it more simple to use and you don't have to get the product on to your hands. I would prefer using this then the Whipped Clay. Overall I liked the hair plumper and hair spray the most!
 
 
 
Price
$24.00
 
$24.00
 
$24.00
 
 
 
Overall
*Hair Spray and Whipped Clay formulated with Amazon White Clay extracts of Croton Lechleri resin and raw avocado oil
*Hair Plumper formulated with Acacia Collagen and Amazon White Clay
*Thickens hair and keeps style movable while providing great strong hold.
I prefer the Amazon White Clay Thickening Hair Spay and the White Clay Acacia Collagen Hair Plumper 
 
 
 
 
What do you think? Would you give any of these products a try?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. The hair sprays are something that I would buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review!


    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love testing new hair products. Thanks for sharing about Taya products because I'd never heard of the brand!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...