Monday, November 4, 2013

Instagram Photos

 
If your like me your on Instagram pretty much everyday, posting photos or just check out photos from people you follow. I wanted to share with you that may not have instagram or if your not following me some of my Instagram photos from the last few months.
 
You can follow my instagram here @kaylaashleysb for more! :)
 
 
check out my golden purple and red makeup look click here to see the products I used



I love thee vanity diary he has the most amazing instagram photos, I love his makeup look!

My wantable box click here for my first impressions review on these products
 
I had a lot of fun doing this look and I was happy with the out come, you can check out my Halloween look here, maybe you can try this out next year :)


I received this package from Taya Beauty. I have already reviewed two of their product, more reviews to come next week. For now you can check out my review on their style crème and hair mist click here.


 
 
 
 
Do you have instagram leave you username below and I will check it out :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...