Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BH Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipsticks Review

 Recently I bought some products from BH Cosmetics, they were having an amazing sale. Which if you think about it BH is always having amazing's sales and deals. Along with lipsticks I also purchased the Take Me To Brazil Palette, lashes, a eyeliner and blushes. I still haven't received my blushes as there was a mix up with that and in place I got a brush set. So lets get on with this review!
 About The Product
From BH Cosmetics website "BH Creme Luxe Lipstick lovingly wraps your lips in moisturizing vibrant color. Enriched with Shea Butter, Beeswax and Vitamin E, these 12 hydrating shades come in Satin, Shimmer and Creamy finishes. Pucker up!"
 
 
 
  Review
The three shades that I bought were Moody Merlot, Toasted and Berry Bite, there were other shades I wanted to purchase but sadly they were sold out at the time of my purchase. I have to say I was so surprised with the pigmentation of these lipsticks. I thought because this is not a high end lipstick that the pigmentation wouldn't compare to a high to mid end brand. I thought that maybe this lipstick might be a bit sheer or the would be as pigmented and vibrant as for example MAC lipsticks. I was wrong! The swatches on my hand are the lipsticks with just one stoke of the lipstick. These lipsticks have got great pigmentation. This lipsticks as also very creamy and do not dry out your lips. I love each colour I got. Moody Merlot is a deep burgundy red with a creamy finish, Berry Bite is a berry red which also has a creamy finish and Toasted is described by BH as a spiced neutral bronze with a creamy finish. 
 
 
 
Price
You can purchase these lipstick at BH Cosmetics website.
$3.95 US (sale price)
$7.95 US (regular price)     
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers!
 
Have you or world you try these lipsticks? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...