Friday, April 8, 2016

MUFE Pro Sculpting Brown Pencil (My first Impression)

Hey guys, I'm back with another quick and easy first impressions post! I want to share with you all my first impressions about *Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow Pencil.





Ok so the MUFE Pro Sculpting Brow Pencil is a 3 in 1 pencil. You get of course the pencil lol, a highlight and a spoolie. I like that your getting 3 products in 1 which makes this product great for travel. I love pencils now that have the triangle shape to them, which make filling in your brows faster. This pencil is slimmer compared to other brands that I have also tried before with a similar shape to there pencil, however I like this more because you get more control. The colour of this I feel was too cool for me. I loved it at first but then noticed with my eye makeup the pencil looked too cool. For me maybe the Dark Brown would have been better and not the Brown Black. Too warm this up I'm going to run a brown shadow over my brows after I use this but otherwise I'm really happy with this. 

Below are some picture of my brows before and after as well with full eye makeup on and with the brow highlight on.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and check out MUFE NEW Brow Pencil on Sephora.com

leave a comment below and let me know what you think of my brows :)





Are you loving the new products from MUFE?


4 comments:

  1. Nice to see they have pencils again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, got this to replace my smashbox, only wish is had a built in gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that one before, but they have a gel as well but not built in lol :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...