Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eve Pearl HD Dual Foundation Review

If you read my Imats post then you know this is one of the items I picked up at the trade show, I wanted to get there Salmon Concealer but it was all sold out so I got there foundation instead.
 
 
About The Product
 
The texture is versatile for full, medium or sheer coverage. Color combination of the foundation will adjust to skin needs, helps create natural looking contours and highlights as it adjust to the changes in your skin tone due to the weather such as sun exposure. Eve Pearl HD Foundation is also paraben free, petrolatum free, fragrance free, cruelty free and water free. Comes in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Dark and Deep.
 
 
Review
 
Eve Pearl HD Dual Foundation comes with two shade, I use the light shade for the center part of my face and the darker shade on the outer part of my face which I don't do a lot because I don't usually wear a lot of foundation so mostly I use the darker shade to contour my nose and forehead.
 
When I first open the foundation I noticed that there were little spots in the foundation and at first I was like did I get a bad one, but the spots are there because the product is a anhydrous product meaning it's made without water, like balms and ointments. It's a natural product the spots don't effect the foundation at all.
 
The foundation does have a creamy texture and goes on well, its easy to blend out with a brush or sponge. But I like using my stippling brush to blend it out. But I have found that up close it doesn't blend too well on my nose but that could be because I have large pores and my skin is kind of dry in that area. For people who don't like fragrance products this is fragrance free although I think it kind of smells like play dough which I actually like lol. The one bad thing I have to say is that I don't think is comes with enough product, I have already hit pan on both shades now and it looks as if the pan is around 1/2 inch deep. So that is disappointing for the price you would be paying. The picture below shows how thick the pan is.
 
 
Price
 
Eve Pearl HD Dual Foundation $56.00 US
($38.00CAD this is the price I paid at Imats)
 
 
Overall
I would buy this again but not for $56.00 I would wait until it's on sale or next time stock up at Imats.
I would pay $56.00 however if they made the pan deeper then around 1/2 inch and there was more product.
 
 
Have you tried any Eve Pearl products?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. very interesting blogpost. no i've tried no one.
    wish you a wonderful evening.
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Looks like it offers decent coverage. The spots are a bid odd, but don't seem to interfere with the application :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....interesting. This looks like a great product to try out. Upon seeing it, it looks like it blends well with the skin. I'll go and check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...