Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tropical Eye Look + Tutorial


On Monday I'm going on vacay with some family to Jamaica! I was inspired to create a tropical eye makeup look inspired by tropical places. So here is my look and I tried something new I did a picture tutorial for this. Hope you guys enjoy.

I recently entered this look in a Makeup Bee competition VOTE FOR ME if you like HERE

Products Used
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (yellow, orange and reds)
Sephora Eyeliner Silver Green 11
Hard Candy Take Me Out Black
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

First prime your eye lids with primer I'm using Urban Decay and fill in your brow. For my brows I'm using
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3.


Next take a white eye liner pencil and dab lid up into your crease, just as if you were applying primer. The white helps to bring out the yellow because it's such a light colour. I also applied some white liner on my lower lash line.


Next using yellow eye shadow pad it onto your lid, from the center to the inner part of your eye lid and just above your crease.


Next using an orange shadow pad it onto your lid from the outer part to the middle and then blend the two shadows together.


Using a matte and a shimmer red mix the two colours together and blend this all along your crease.


Next select a brownish red or a nude colour with some shimmer in it. Use this colour to highlight your brow bone.


Using Sephora Silver Green eyeliner apply this to your lower lash line.


Next apply black liner to your waterline.


Next with liquid or gel black eyeliner apply it to your upper lash line with it winged out at the side.


With an eye lash curler curl your lashes and apply mascara and your done!



This is the first time that I have done a picture tutorials, do you guys like picture tutorial or not?

If not I wont do another but if you guys do like them I will do more :)



10 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...