Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Think PINK

Today I was on lovedestinee.blogspot.com (go check out her post) and I was reading her post on Breast Cancer Awareness Month and she is only going to wear PINK mani's and pedi's this month to show her support and I think that this is a great idea. So I'm also going to wear for this month only pink mani and padi's to also show my support. I hope you guys give this a try as well. :)



just a little side note my up coming nail post for Halloween designs I did last month so when you see them on here I didn't go back on my word lol I already had them done before hand :)

6 comments:

  1. i really love that mani! what a great idea, may do the same :)


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea...I might do the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing. I was going to paint my nails blue, but now I think I will go pink. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing pink all month too!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, it's a nice way to support if you can't support the cause financially :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kayla! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! Way to support breast cancer awareness! Did you see my cause I am promoting? Would love for you to grab a button and spread the good word!

    You're so cute!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    Enter to win my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...