Friday, January 28, 2011

Nail Polish and Kardashian Fashion

Today's  Post: Nail Polish Swatches I also have in Fashion - Kardashian Looks For Less. So I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment : )


from the two For Aubery is my fav colours because it so bright and I love bright colours on my nails. Since I don't really wear bright colours in my clothes

Dress in style like the Kardashian sistas! On of my favourtite shows is Keeping Up With the Kardashian's and Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami. So i was thinking since I love there style why not do a fashion post on them.


Khole Kardashian



1. Forever21, Capped Sleeve Dress $22.80 2. Spring Shoes $60 3. Forever21 Sheer Tights With Pattern $6.80 4. Lulus.com Keep the Change Black Clutch 24.00 5. Forever21 Light Pattern Tights $6.50

Kim Kardashian


1. Forever21, Faux Fur Zipper Vest $29.80  2.Forever21, Bouquet of Flowers 3/4 Slv Top $12.00 3. Forever21, Fab Leggings $4.80 4. Forever21, 10-Piece Metal Bangle Set $1.50 5. Forever21, Multi Chain Knot Necklace $5.80 6. Spring Shoes, Micali $59.99


Kourtney Kardashian



1. Forever21 Puff Sleeve Cropped Blazer $35.80 2. Lulus.com Warm and Cozy Jersey Black Pants $27.00
3. Forever21 Layered Pearl Bead Necklace $9.80, Long Crystaline Necklace $9.80, Long Beaded Tie-Off Necklace $7.80 4. Forever21 Dressy Wide Belt $5.80 5. Lulus.com Qupid Neutral 40 Camel Leopard Velvet Corset Back Pumps $36.00


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla
    you did a really good job of getting their wardrobe down pat. I can't believe the prices. You really have an eye for style without robbing the bank. Way to go girl : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. a touch of leopard print in any outfit really makes it edgy, love it! also low cut boots with a heel, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...