Saturday, March 10, 2012

We Run The World Girls!

Yesterday I got my package from a online store that I order false lashes from and I was playing about with makeup looks and I was inspired by Beyonce's music video Run The World (Girls) so I put together this fierce look and I really like it so much I couldn't wait till next week to post it so I just had to post it know. Also for fun I entered this look into makeupbee Sugar Pill competition just for fun, VOTE for me here if you like :)





Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
MAC Select Sheer Pressed NW43

Eyes
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (shimmer grey, shimmer black, black, purple, gold)
MAC Paint Pot Indianwood
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Hard Candy Take Me Out Black
Revlon Gem Kit (black gems)
Red Cherry 106 Lashes

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil Soar
Maybelline Lipstick Red Revolution 630
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass


8 comments:

  1. this is stunning darling, you look like a DOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look. Thanks for your email. Maybe we could follow each other? :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink gloss ^ ^
    And if you want you can read my blog there are flags on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You look so sexy. Especially those gorgeous eyes and lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks girls, doing this look was fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are fierce for sure! Please come check out our new online jewelry shop where everything is under $20! Too Much Soul.com xx We are now following you <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...