Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Too Faced Shadow Brushes 3 Piece Set - Review

On St. Patrick's Day I went shopping with my friend and Sephora was one of the stores I stopped at because I really wanted to buy Too Faced Shadow Essential 3 Piece Brush Set. 

From Too Faced Website
 "Teddy Bear Hair: Created using “Teddy Bear Hair,” an exclusive, super soft, cruelty free and luxurious synthetic fiber that grabs and blends pigments for a professional looking application."
"Resilient: Synthetic hair bristles are long lasting and clean easier then animal hair brushes."

So of course there are 3 brushes in this set. It comes with a Crease/Blender Brush, Lid/Smoker Brush and a Liner/Smudger Brush and it tells you which brush is which. I think this set of brushes it perfect for people who are just starting to experiment with eye makeup because not only does Too Faced name the brushes for you it also comes with a instructions sheet for each of the brushes.

These brushes are super soft and feel great when I apply them on my skin. I have sensitive eyes and these are great for me they don't make my eyes water or itch. Also they are easy to clean. I also love the soft pink colour of the brushes and the case that they come in makes it easy to take the brushes with you any where if you need too. I would recommend getting these to anyone.   









7 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to try the 'teddy bear' brushes from too faced. plus the pink handles are too cute! nice post :) xx

    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink handles are sooooooooooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try the TF brushes as well, because I've heard they're superrrrrr soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. - They look good . How much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun Im looking to buy these as I tried them in Boots the other day :)

    i googled reviews and ended up in your blog, great :D how have they lasted for u? Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...