Friday, March 23, 2012

Colour Me Pink, Orange and Blue - Makeup Friday

Colour Me Pink,Orange and Blue was inspired by I look that I really like on a YouTube channel called Queen Of Blending, I love watching her video because the looks are so dramatic and fun. If you want to check out her channel click here


Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
MAC Select Sheer Pressed NW43

Eyes
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (pink, orange, blue, dark teal, black)
MAC Paint Pot Indianwood
Hard Candy Take Me Out Black
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Red Cherry Lashes 213

Lips
MAC Lipstick Mocha

10 comments:

  1. QueenofBlending is one of my favourite YT'ers to get inspiration from. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning!!! this look is very mod but also very trendy :)) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love queen of blending's videos! Great job on this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW lovely eye makeup & sexy lips! ;p I like how you have a few colors on your lids.

    I'm following you. Pls follow back if you like my blog too? :)

    snowyscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting look, thanks for your comment, have subscribed! Please follow if you liked mine :)

    mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this look is so cool! I love it! Would you like to follow each other?

    megancaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty look
    thanks for the message.
    I am follow you now, maybe follow me back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...