Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Julep Maven Box



Here is my Julep Maven box that I got for this month. I haven't got my box for last month but when I do I will post that up on here, so until then here is the box for March. Oh and I also received today my March Luxe Box that I won which I will post that box soon. 



What I Got

Julep Nail File


The first polish is called Jennifer and the purple polish is called Brooke.
I haven't yet tried these polishes but when I do I will post the swatch.


Elixir Organic Moroccan Argan Oil can be used on your hair, skin and nails. So far I have only tested this product out on my hair. Last night I put a few drops on my hair and the next day when I woke up my hair looked so shiny, it was easy to comb and it felt silky.

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try some julep nail polishes especially the peach one called Hayden!

    great post!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...