Monday, March 12, 2012

How To Glitter Lips

Glitter lips are so HOT. A few weeks ago I saw on one of my fav blogs glitter lips on http://www.maryammaquillage.com/ and it made me what to give them a try and it was super easy to do this. Now when I did this I didn't wear it any wear but house the house lol since it was just for fun.

Products Used
Nicki Viva Glam Lipstick (base)
Maybelline Shine Sensational in Minty Sheer
Red Loose Glitter

So here is my version of glitter lips

First I applied lipstick to my lips to use as a base I colour that was in the same family as the glitter I was going to used. Then apply clear gloss over the lipstick this is so the glitter has something to stick too. I dumped a small amount of glitter on a piece of tissue and dip my finger in it and then applied the glitter to my lips. Once I was done that i had a little glitter that was around the bottom of my lips so I used scotch tape to remove it.


So what do you think, do you like glitter lips?

7 comments:

  1. This looks so cool but I don't think my bf would be too pleased, he hates glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes glitter does get all over the place and it hard to get off sometimes, so I can see why he would hate it

      Delete
  2. so easy! i'll have to rock these for sure :D i'm thinking orange/copper lips for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see that on you orange/copper would look great :)

      Delete
  3. omg darling, your glitter lips look HOT!! I'm so touched that you were inspired by my crazy look to go ahead and ty it yourself :)) thanks for the mention <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np :) Your blog is truly one of my favourite beauty blogs.

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...