Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Luxe Box



Last month I was so lucky to win a March Luxe Box from http://www.chiclookxo.com/. I love the fact that they make the box feel personal by adding the sticker with your name on it. Here what I got inside this months Luxe Box.


Prevage Face - Advanced Anti Aging Serum



China Glaze Techno




Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care


J.R. Watkins Hand & Body Lotion

My overall thoughts on this box is that there wasn't many products that were for me so I gave away pretty much everything to my mom but the China Glaze polish and lotion. Which I might give away the lotion as I don't really like lavender scented products. I do however like that you get 5-6 products to try which is more then Julep Maven Boxes which is the only other company that has a program like this that I have tried. And I also like that they also sent me a coupon along with the products, which I will be using that coupon. I think that I would try this box again but maybe with my mom that way anything that I wouldn't use I could give to her.

Have you tried Luxe Box or any other programs like Luxe box?


3 comments:

  1. you got your box! the nail polish looks very pretty! when you sign up on the website, you get to do a quiz type thing so they pick products directly for you! :)

    glad you got your box :)

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...