Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chalk Dye Hair

So a few days ago I signed up for this website called beautylish which is a website site thats all about beauty ect.  I came acoss a video called Hair Chalking from one of my fav youtube guru. So because this is harmless to my hair I decided to give it a try. I only did a few pieces of my hair and here is how it turned out.


CLOSE UP



Here is the video I got this from






What do you think of hair chalking?

I can't wait to try more colours and when I do I will post them :)

4 comments:

  1. This technique of hair dying is amazing and a great way to not damage your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw kandeehjohnson's video too, I would try this but my hair is too short.

    Does it make your hair crunchy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the blue color! i can't wait to try chalking, i saw kandee's video too :) xx
      my blog: boho vanity

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...