Thursday, March 29, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Review








What L'Oreal says "L’Oréal introduces Voluminous® Carbon Black Mascara, for bold and beautiful lashes, with dramatic volume. It’s a shade that’s blacker than black! Safe for sensitive eyes."

I only bought this mascara because my friend picked it out for me and said it's the best. I'm always trying new mascara's and almost never use the same one twice as there are new mascara's coming out so often that when I finish one I'm always looking to try another because I have yet to find a mascara that I really love.




The size of this brush it pretty good I like the fact that it's not to big, it's just the right size for getting your lashes.
I have notice that this mascara does make my bottom lashes appear longer and thicker but with my top lashes I think it only makes them look thicker.
If your like me and you love to apply tons of mascara to your lashes i find that with Voluminous it does clump up if you apply more then 3 coats, which you can see in this picture my lashes are a bit clumped. So now I'm learning to only apply 2 to 3 coats.
Overall I don't think I will be buying this again but I have only used this mascara a few times. I may change my mind but for now I don't think i will be purchasing this mascara again.

What do you think of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara?



4 comments:

  1. not my favorite mascara either but it does the job! nice review xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyelashes look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, this is my all-time favorite mascara :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overdue reply to your comment (sorry):
    You haave to try the Sleek Pout Paints, if you do, please link the post :D I'd love to see it!

    Well the mascara looks great in the pics, I haven't tried it but my old favourite was Loreal Telescopic, now I use a really really cheap one from Boots which I love! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...