Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Angry Bird Nails - Water Decals Review

Today I have a awesome nail review for you all called, water decals. Which are so awesome!
I was contacted by KKcenterhk which is an online store that sells makeup,nails products and lots more. They
were so nice to let me try one a sample of water decals by N.Nails.



Review
For me I think the process of doing this was pretty simple and I love the outcome. The water decal are easy to use and I think anyone can do this even if your not experienced in working with nails. If your not into doing nail designs free hand, then water decal are perfect for you because it's easy, doesn't take much time and looks professional. Everyone will stop you to comment on your nails.

In the end I'm in love with the product and I would for sure use these again!

Water Decal How To

What you will need

Step 1. Cut out the design you wish to use from the water decal sheet.



Step 2. Next 1 nail at a time give the water decals a quick dip into the bowel of water.



Step 3. With your thumb push up the design and with your finger or tweezers pick up the design from off of the white sheet.



Step 4. Place the design on your nail and apply 2 coats of top coat nail polish.



disclaimer: I was send this product to review and this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I have and will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review. 



If you want to check this water decal out on KKcenterhk click here







4 comments:

  1. Wow these are so cute, I think I will try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should give these a try and there is lots more water decals to choose from on the KKcenterhk site.

      Delete
  2. water decals are totally new to me lol
    I never seem them before, the angry birds designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...