Friday, March 16, 2012

A Pot Of Luck (St.Patrick's Day) - Makeup Friday

St.Patricks Day is this Saturday and here is a cute look I put together for all of you who celebrate St. Patrick's Day :)


Face
MAC Select Sheer Pressed NW43
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30

Eyes
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (light green, dark green, yellow green and brown)
MAC Paint Pot Indianwood
Maybelline Color Tattoo Too Cool 05
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes 113

Lips
MAC Lipstick Mocha
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass

9 comments:

  1. Bold green looks amazing on your skintone! Awesome ♥ Love the look. And the lipstick suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! So fresh and pretty! I love this shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought those lashes were your own,they look very natural and the green goes so well! Gorgeous look for Paddy's day :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those lashes are awesome boo :) you look so pretty! green is your shade for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! The lashes really are dope!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. of all the st. patty's makeup looks I've seen, this is my favorite one!!! Go girl :)))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...