Thursday, November 8, 2018

My Christmas Wish List

Christmas is coming up it's one of my favourite seasons. I love the look of fresh snow on the ground. I love the feel of snow falling on my face and I don't mind the cold. 


Follow


Every year I always make a wish list of what I want for Christmas it's not that I make the list and get all these gifts but I just find it fun dreaming of what I might want this year.

1. KKW Crystal Gardenia is on my list I got a sample of this fragrance and it smells so elegant and beautiful.

2, KKW Classic Blossom Palette I haven't tried shadows from KKW before only the loose powders so I want to give these a try and this palette has colours I know I will get good use out of.

3. I love shopping at Forever 21 so getting a gift card would be great. I personally don't like when people buy me clothing as I find they don't know what I like even when they think they do lol. I prefer to shop for clothing myself.

4. Laptop cover I have been searching for a nice cover that I really like and I have this one saved on my best buy wish list. It's a great price and comes with a laptop cover, keyboard skin and screen protector. 

5. Laptop webcam over this is another thing I want for my camera. Not that I think someone is watching me knock on wood lol I just think it's good to have.

6. I really want to read Busy Philips new book. I heard it's really good and I haven't read a good book since spring.


7. Sol De Janeiro I really love their Brazilian cream so I want to try more of there products and I think this would be a great way to.

8. Marc Jacobs Glitter Shadow looks amazing and hopeful it is. It looks perfect for the Holidays.

9. Tatcha, I love Tatcha products and have always bought their holiday gift sets for myself each year so I think I will be purchasing a new one for myself again.




What is on your wish list for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...