Monday, February 20, 2017

MUFE Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick Review

Hey guys today I have a post on the NEW lipquid lipsticks by MUFE. I have been waitng so long for them to come out with liquid lipsticks and finally they have.







So lets just jump right into this review. The shade that I bought from Sephora was 109 I picked this shade base on the colour chart they had on the website which I found really helpful. The colour chart is different because it's actual swatches of each shade on a models lips, I just wish they could have had the liquid lipsticks swatches shown on a few models with different skin tones.  




This liquid lipstick is a long lasting, transfer proof and very comfortable on the lips. The texture of this product is similar to most liquid lipsticks and of course is a matte finish. This lipstick was easy to apply and has great coverage. I did apply a second layer because my top lip is darker then my bottom lip and I need more coverage. I found this product to not crack on the lips or feel tight over time. I believe this is because it has avocado oil in it to help the lips feel soft.


As you can see in this tissue there is only a little bit of transfer and it's so little you almost don't even see it. My only wish for this collection is that they come out with more shades and some brown nudes aspa :)



MUFE has recently come out with a few new products, what are you dying to try from them?


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour and it doesn't sound too drying with the avocado oil, great review! Love that you included a lip swatch too, thank you for sharing. I hope they expand the line too xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously SO beautiful - what a lovely shade, it's so feminine and really flattering on your lips!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kinda color! its so pretty!

    www.villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...