Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil

Hey everyone, today I have a post of the NEW Bite Beauty lip pencil called The Lip Pencil. I was super lucky and excited to get to try this complimentary from influester as well I also got to try out Bite Beauty lipsticks from their Amuse Bouche collection of lipsticks.





Here is a quick little run down of Bite's The Lip Pencil. When I first opened the pencils I was surprised at how sharp the lip pencil was and how creamy it felt when I applied it to my hand to do a swatch. Then when I applied number 044 to my lips it was so creamy and felt like butter when I put it on. It was opaque, wasn't patchy and didn't skip on my lips at all. The lip pencils come in a wide range of nude tones to picks to deep browns/wine colours. I can't wait to try more of these, the price tag on these is $20 which I don't think is too bad. If you don't know Bite Beauty is a Canadian brand and everything in there line is actually edible. Their products are made with natural and organic ingredients. 

The two shades that I got to try was 044 which is a rich mahogany shade, the second lip pencil is number 020 which is a beige nude. I also got to try 2 lipstick from the Amuse Bouche line in shades Whiskey and Honey Comb

The Lip Pencil in shade 044 & Whiskey

The Lip Pencil is shade 020 & Honey Comb


  
What shade do you want to pick up from this collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...