Sunday, September 13, 2015

August Favorites

August has come and gone so quickly, here are the products I have been loving last month.



Too Faced Shadow Insurance has become my new favorite eye shadow primer before this I used Lime Crime however Lime Crime is a brand I no longer wish to purchase from. Too Faced I fine is similar to the primer I once used and I overall like this brand better.

Next is Too Faced Mascara Better Than Sex at first I hated this mascara I thought that it clumped my lashes and I didn't like it. Then after months I decided to give it a try again and I have just been loving this mascara I'm not sure why at the first use it was so clumpy but know I find it applies a nice even coat of mascara without clumping my lashes.

Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth is one of my favorite hair products. I use this every time I wash my hair. When I don't use it I notice a difference in the look and feel of my hair. With this product it makes my hair look so smooth and fresh like I went to the salon.

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo I haven't used a shampoo in so long I have only been co-washing my hair. However I love the conditioner for this product so I decided to give the shampoo a try. I really like how my hair doesn't feel striped of moisture when I use this and it smells great too. I hope in the long run this helps to strengthen my hair. Plus this line is loaded with good ingredients for your hair and doesn't use any of the bad stuff like parbens, sulfates etc. 

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Masque this is my all time favorite mask. First off the smell is amazing I don't think I have ever smelled anything for your hair that smells this good. I love the feel of this mask and that there is castor oil in it. As well it formulated without parabens, sulfates etc. It list on the side everything that it is formulated without. This is AMAZING I recommend trying this!!!

Make Up For Ever 156 Brush this is my favorite brush right now I love the design of this. I use it mostly for highlighting but you can also use this for foundation, blush and for contouring.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze is my favorite highlighter for now. I love using this for my eyes and face. You can see in the picture I love using the pink shade the most and I will for sure hit pan on that shade before any of the others in this compact. 

Last is the Anastasia World Travels Palette this is hands down my favorite, favorite of the month I have been using this everyday since I got it. I love love love this palette so much and the brush is amazing too. It has 4.7 out of 5 stars on Sephora and the black is the most pigmented black shadow I have use so far.

What was your favorite product of the month?    

2 comments:

  1. I love the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, one of the best primers I've used!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Shea Moisture masque.....it's the truth!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...