Saturday, July 25, 2015

Prestige Cosmetics Haul

Hey guys, today I have a haul post for you, I was sent some wonderful products from *Prestige Cosmetics to try out and I wanted to share with you all what I got and some of my thoughts on them.




First I'm going to show you guys the shadows I got which are beautiful I like the blue and purple as copper the best.



The first few products that I got were eye shadows and these were very pretty. I love the Hocus Pocus the most as it reminds me of Blue Brown from another brand but this is in a pressed form.


This one is another one that I really like, It's a beautiful shade and I love the shade of this. I also found these to be a little bit chalky but they are still nice shadows.


This liner I showed you two swatches one without shaking the bottle and how it looks after you shake the bottle, because at first I was using this without shaking the bottle and I was thinking I don't like this, BUT then once I saw on the bottle it says to shake product before use I fell in love with this. It's easy to apply and I like the green shade it reminds me of my birth stone. This is perfect for days when you want a pop of colour!



This shadow stick is a long wearing and a waterproof product. I love the shade of this I think this colour is so beautiful! 

Ok so the next product in this haul is the Prestige My Blackest Lash Mascara, this was a nice mascara I could they it didn't clump my lashes and the wand wasn't to big or small it was just the right size. I do wish in size over all that this mascara came in a bigger tube.


Next up is the Makeup Eraser Pen this is a pretty handy tool to have in your makeup kit. I've been curious about products like these for awhile now and wondered if it really does work. For the most part this works pretty well and if your a person who not so great at doing winged liner this can help you afterwards to clean up the lines a bit.


I also received a lip crayon but for me this shade didn't look great on my skin tone so for me I actually gave this to a co workers who is collecting makeup for her teenage cousin who has cancer. She been teaching her how to do her makeup and express herself with makeup.


Last in my haul is pencil liners, I liked this to liners I found that applied really well and I have sensitive eyes so sometime when I apply products in my waterline they tend to irritate my eyes but with these liners that didn't happen. 



Have you tried any products from Prestige Cosmetics? 


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the make up eraser pen. That is for sure something I need!
    Gret post hun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...