Thursday, April 17, 2014

MINI SEPHORA HAUL + MAKEUP LOOK WITH NAKED 3 PALETTE

Today I have a haul it's not a big haul, I just got two items from Sephora to celebrate a new job that I'm starting next week and I wanted to share with you guys what I bought along with some samples that I also got from Sephora.








Sephora HAul Naked 3 Palette and OCC Lip Tar

What I purchased from Sephora was the Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay (which I have included photos from the first time I used the palette), I have been wanting this palette since it came out. I also have been dying to try OCC Lip Tar's and I picked up the lip tar and polish set in Black Dahila. Also with the items I purchased I also got two samples, Boscia Black Detoxifying Cleanser, Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish Prone Skin and then with my points I also picked up First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish. I have been loving the Naked 3 Palette, haven't touch any other eye shadows since I got this :)

8 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...