Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Haul/Review

So this Saturday was my birthday I'm finally 20 years old, but I don't really feel like it lol :) Anyway I went shopping for my birthday with my mom and this blog post is my birthday haul and review on the beauty products I got. Enjoy :)




27.80 CAD


18.80 CAD and 16.80 CAD
could not find the tops on Forever21 website 



29.99

29.99

This curling iron heats up in seconds as soon as i turned the dial on I could feel the heat from the iron and the cord spins around so that it doesn't tangle


10.00




9.00
Significant Other ColorThis nail polish is my favourite colour that I have it's so beautiful and reminds me of a mermaid

I also went  and got Fit Me By Maybelline New York since my friend gave me a Fit Me Sample I tried it and 320 was my match.

I have been reading so much things about this and there's alot of make up gurus talking about the Fit Me Collection on there youtube channel. So I wanted to give this a try since I don't wear foundation. I was thinking this would be a good start.

10.49 CAD (with tax)
Next I would need a powder to set the foundation so it would last though out the day. I decided to by M.A.C Select Sheer/Pressed in NW43 and I love this it goes on so smooth and when i touch my face I don't even feel that I'm wearing foundation or powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...