Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Picks for Spring Nails

So its finally April and that means SPRING IS HERE! So with that being said its time to bring some colour to your nails here are my fav picks for nail polishes that bring out spring time from O.P.I, Nicole by. O.P.I. and Orly.



1. Y'all Come Back Ya Hear

2.  The Color to Watch
3. Lucky Lucky Lavender
4. Hot and Spicy

5. Pink - A - Doodle


1. Play Fair
2. Yellow It's Me
3. Respect The World
4. My Life Saver

5. Baby Blue


1.  Apple Green

2.  Hooked Up

3. Sugar Plum


4. Fabulous Flamingo

5.  Cut The Cake

1 comment:

  1. I saw the colors of O.P.I. when I went to ULTA two saturdays ago and they look really nice, including the Pink-a-Doodle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...