Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pop Of Blue FOTD

Last saturday I went out and here is how I did my makeup, I hope you like it. It's a natural look but with a pop of colour.


Products Used
Face
MAC Select Sheer Pressed NW43
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder

Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadows Collection (In the Buff - brow bone, Pillow Talk – lid, Like a Virgin – crease)
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (Blue – lower lash line)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow

Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Pink Truffle







7 comments:

  1. I like this blue eyeliner, looks amazing!
    I liek to do a pop of color to natural make-up's as well. :D Sometimes they look so much better with this little color.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the blue eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teal under liner is beautiful. TOtally made your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check that blue eyeliner, your eyes look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I love wearing a pop of color on my lower lash line.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...