Monday, September 10, 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep Sheer Tint Requested Review


About the Product
From Maybelline Canada "Tinted formula helps enhance the look of skin with eight benefits 1. With SPF 30 helps prevent sunburn 2. Helps blur the look of imperfections 3. Creates natural looking glow 4.Skin looks visibly smoother 5. Compliments skin tone 6. Hydrates all day 7. Feel fresh 8. Oil Free"

Review
The formula is liquidity and not thick or cream like, but its not running when applied to face. I like that its not a heavy formula and its blends into my skin well. I usually find that when i buy foundation I only use them on my t-zone and cheeks area as my skin is lighter in the middle of my face and darker around my face manly my jaw line and sides of my lips. This Beauty Balm perfectly blends into the light and dark area of my face and makes my skin look more like one tone.

I would say that I agree this product does blur imperfection on your face but I don't have redness on my face so I can't say the it would cover up redness as I know people with ligther skin tones may have redness you might need to maybe apply more product in those areas. It does blur imperfection but not to the existent that a full coverage foundation would. I agree with statement number three it some what makes your skin kinda look glowing and I would also say that it does make your skin look smoother. I like that it is oil free as I have oily skin and I like the built in SPF 30. Overall I would buy this again and again!




Price
I purchased my Beauty Balm from Shoppers Drug Mart
12.49CAD


If your wondering here is a picture of my nails from the second photo. I complete this look with Kardashian Kolors Hard Kourt Fashionista and Sally Henson Nail Art Pen.






What do you think of Maybelline BB? 



10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this review! ive been dying to try the maybelline bb cream and this actually helped me out alot :) now i HAVE to get it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review Kayla! I have been looking for this but it is sold out were I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use maybelline bb cream too and I love it although it is a little peachy for my skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine too, I want to buy another tube and im not even done this one yet lol :)

      Delete
  4. i donno why i thought your natural skin was looking more fresh and cute! nice review though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...