Saturday, September 29, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes 1

So since I seen Glamour Doll Eyes being reviewed on one of the blogs I followed I knew that I wanted to try out these shadows. They look so beautiful and I think that it's amazing that you have the options of buying sample baggies, sample jars and full size jars.
 
Coming up I have a few reviews showing you all the shadows I bought and I will also try to post makeup looks using Glamour Doll Eyes. So here is the first look hope you all like :)
 


 
  
 
Products Used
Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
 
Brows
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Glamour Doll Eyes Sparkler (inner lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes Undercover (middle lid)
Glamour Dolls Eyes Victorian (outer v, crease & lower lash line)
Glamour Doll Eyes Soul Sister (brow bone)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
 
Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Pink Truffle

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty eyes :) The colours blend together really nicely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try out some products from Glamour Doll Eyes. Very pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be reviewing some of there shadows soon :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...