Saturday, September 15, 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Review Plus What New This Fall For MUFE


I'm so excited to share with you all my review for Make Up For Ever. They have a new addition to the Aqua family! Aqua Rouge which is a liquid lip colour. I so happy that I got the chance from Make Up For Ever to review this and I can't wait to share what I think about this product. So let's get to the review but first here is a little information on Aqua Rouge.

About The Product
Aqua Rouge is a high impact, smudge proof liquid lip colour which is long lasting like a lip stain. Avaliable in 12 shades ranging from beautiful soft beige's tones to sexy and daring bold berries shades. There is a perfect lip colour in this collection for every women. Aqua Rouge comes in a double ended tube, how it works first apply the lip colour then top is off with the clear gloss for a lacquered finish. Aqua Rouge is 100% waterproof and was created for professional makeup artist who work on sets and backstage that need a product that wont need to be touched up.

The shade that I'm reviewing in particular was created in collaboration with Gina Brooke, Madonna's and YES I said Madonna's makeup artist for Madonna's MDNA world tour!!!

Review
Ok so now its review time. I was so excited when I received this, I even did a little happy dance and as I'm writing this review I'm still excited because once you try this product you will be only saying good things. I truly have nothing bad to say about this. There is no bad smell to this lip liquid which is great  because sometimes lip products that are not scented have a bad smell but that's not the case with this one. The applicator in the tube with the lip colours is a normal like a lip gloss, the product how ever is not glossy like a lipstick go on smooth and also drys like a lipstick. The gloss applicator is a brush which makes it easy to make sure to get every inch of your lips. From the picture below the tube with the gloss looks grey/black but its the design of the tube.




I think the product looks great with the gloss and also with out.I did test if this product was smudge and water proof after I applied the gloss and I have to stay Make Up For Ever did not disappoint I blotted my lips and drank some juice and no colour came off. As you can see on the glass all that is left behind is a bit of the clear gloss as well on the tissue I circled were I blotted my lips and only the gloss was left behind.


My lips after drinking and blotting them.
 

Price
27.00 CAD

Along with the new Aqua Rouge, Makeup For Ever also has for this Fall Aqua Brow which comes in 7 shades and Black Tango Palette (I love the name of this) which comes with four shadows and a double ended brush.

Now available at Sephora and Makeupforever.ca
For more on Aqua Shadow click here
For more on the Black Tango Palette click here


What do you think of the new products for Fall from Make Up For Ever?

Have you tried any of them yet?









disclaimer: I was send this product to review and this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review.




15 comments:

  1. I have not yet tried any of the new fall products, but I sure do want to try them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cool! i love the colour, so perfect for Fall time!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the color is beautiful, and the gloss is very sexy. Though the gloss probably won't last that long, it still looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuu Kayla this is a really nice colour from Make Up For Ever. A strong lip colour with shine, it is very chic, old Hollywod :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your lips are perfect Kayla!!! that gloss only emphasizes their beauty :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try that stuff...I love how the color doesn't come off. :)

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too the gloss is what makes it stay on, if you end up getting it I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

      Delete
  7. Omg thats a beautiful. Love the shine Its suits you pretty well
    love your blog and following you now love if you follow me back
    SadeeStyle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...