Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Wish List

Almost every season I have a little wish list of items that I would like for the season, here is my fall wish list.

Fall Wish List



1.  first on my list is a simple black cardigan I had one but there is a whole in it so I will be tossing it away soon. This cardigan is from Forever21 and it's 21.80CAD.

2/3/4. Bracelets I really want to get into wearing more bracelets so a few of the items on my wish list is bracelets and these are the styles I want to get them in. All of these are from Forever21 and number two is 10.80 CAD number three is 12.80CAD and number four is 5.80CAD.

5. Pyramid Stud Earrings I had a pair but there old now and the colour is gone so for this fall I want to get a new pair these are from Forever21 4.80CAD which is the same place I got my last pair for around the same price.

6.Nars Blush in Taso I've been reading so many reviews on Nars blushes so I really want to try one and I think the colour Taso would look good on my skin tone.

7. I really want a pair of Wedge Boots one to a similar style like these boots from Aldo.

8. I saw this bag at Forever21 today and I almost bought it, I think it's so pretty and I want this for sure in pink or black. If not this bag then one similar to it.

9. Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer I really want to try this, I saw a great review on it on youtube so I really want to give this a try.

10&11. Benefit Blush CORALista and Benefits Bronzer Dallas like Nars I've seen great review on Benefits blushes and bronzers so I really really want to try both of these.



What items do you want to get this fall?


 
 

2 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...