Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Inspired TIFF Makeup

 
Since I didn't get the chance this year to go to TIFF which is the Toronto International Flim Festival I decided that I would recreate one of my fave makeup looks that I have seen so far. And I have to say when I saw Jennifer Lawrence's makeup I knew that I had to try this look because I just love love love the shade of lipstick she is wearing to the permire of her movie.
 
 
 
Here is my recreation of this look it's a pretty simple look but I think the lips add sometimes extra, hope you like :)
 
 
 
Products Used
Face
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep Tint
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
Brows
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (brown with purple under tone on lid, grey/black on lower lash line, browns on crease and tan on brow bone)
Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer Apricot (brown bone)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black

Lips
Mac Lipstick Dare You
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sugar Plum

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. wow, you did an amazing job! I love the lip colour so much! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog right now for some lace ruffle shorts if you want to check it out!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! Looks just like the inspiration :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so nice, i just followed you, i hope you can folow back if you have time...I wish you a wonderful day ! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the whole look is great, I especially love the lip color!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...