Saturday, August 25, 2012

TAG: Dirty Little Secrets

I saw this on Ariel's blog Chic Look xo and she tagged all of her followers to do this tag. Since it looks fun I decided that I would do it :)




1. What TV/Film show do you secretly watch?

For me I love watch Young and the Restless. I started watching it because I used to watch Passion and Y&R would come on after it. I love this show pretty much every week I look for spoilers online because I always wanna know what gonna happen next.


2. What song do you secretly know all the words to?

Heidi Montag Superficial I don’t know why but I love singing to this song and also her other song Overdosin “I'm overdosin' over your love
I feel like I'm an addict with a habit and your the drug. I'm overdosin' over your love Don't care what you put me through, I can't get enough of you (I can't, I) can't get enough of you” I love singing these song when I cleaning because it make cleaning up seem fun lol.


3. Who is the one "non-famous" person you'd secretly like to meet?
(Blogger/YouTuber related)

From youtube I would like to meet Nicole from Nguerriero19 I think she is funny and herself in her videos and when she talking and she messes up on words it reminds me of myself casue I do that a lot.

4. What is your worst bad habit?

When my lips are dry I peel them which is bad and I can’t stop until they start to bleed then I’m like ok I should stop now my lips are bleeding. I also always try to stop myself when I do it but I do it a lot that it like playing with your hair I don't even realize I'm doing it. But I only do this when I'm by myself.

5. What is the most expensive thing you own? Do you regret buying it?

I can’t think of the most expensive thing I own lol but whatever it is I don’t regret buying it!

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When I’m talking to someone and I feel they are not listen or paying attention to what I’m saying.

7. What do you secretly like the smell of?

I don’t know.

8. What are you secretly lusting after?

I don’t think I’m secretly lusting after anything lol

I tag anyone who wants to do this :)




4 comments:

  1. i will definitely try this. :)

    anyways.. i am a new follower.. saw you from the hop.
    i hope you can check mine out and follow back too. ♥
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...