Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Real Techniques Stippling and Powder Brush Review




About The Product



From Real Techniques website
"Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:
  • Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
  • The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
  • Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
  • The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
  • Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look."

Review

Powder Brush is super soft. I just love running my fingers in the bristles its just so soft. From a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most softest I would rate the softness a 10! Even after I washed the brush it still kept it's softness and shape. No bristles came out when I first used it and none came out when washing the brush. I like the design of the brush and that it can stand.  I also like that this brush is very affordable, I think its a great brush to also have in your professional kit, if your a makeup artist.

The Stippling Brush is smooth but not soft as it's a firm brush. Unlike the powder brush I was disappointed when 3 bristles did come out when I first used it, but none came out when I was washing this brush and none have come out since using it. The brush also kept it's shape and smoothness after washing. Like the first brush this one also has a flat base which makes it stand and is also very affordable.

Overall I love both of these brushes I can't wait to buy more! I like that all of the Real Technique brushes are affordable and that there also good quality. I also like that Samantha Chapman makes her brushes with Taklon bristles which is synthetic and cruelty-free. I also love the design of the brushes and the colour code systems gold = flawless base, pink = flawless finish and purple = enhanced eyes. And I love the fact that Samantha Chapman has videos on how to use her brushes, which I don't think any other popular companies like Sigma or MAC even offer that.
Price
Amazon US is were I got my brushes from.

Powder (Amazon US) $9.99
Stippling (Amazon US) $9.99



Have you tried Real Techniques Brueshes or do you plan too?








10 comments:

  1. Really want to try these brushes but every time i go into Boots they never have them stocked :( I'll have to try and get them online! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try one of these! I've only ever heard great things too. Great review! New followers here!
    Laura
    http://www.abrunetteduet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice brushes...havent tried that brand before....goood review xx

    New Follower xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the RT core collection and the stippling brush and I love them enough to want to get another set along with the rest of the entire RT brushes. They are so affordable and made with quality in mind.

    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove their brushes.. :) ive only tried their eyeshadow and blush brush however.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush brush I want to try next but I don't wear blush that much cause I can't find a colour I really like lol :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...