Sunday, August 12, 2012

DIY Make Your Lashes Sparkle!

In this DYI I'm gonna show you how to jazz up your false lashes and make them sparkle. For me I want to make the tip of my Red Cherry 113 lashes purple and add some glitter to them for an upcoming makeup look I'm working on. Here is how I did it!
What You Need
Lashes
Paint
Plate
Glitter
Brush

If you don't want to add any colour to your lashes skip to step 3.

Step 1.
Decide on what colours you want to paint your lashes. For me I want them purple, but my purple paint is a bit to dark so I added a tiny bit of white paint and mixed them together. (I'm using water colour paint because I plan to wash the paint of after I use the lashes. But I would recommend not using water colour paint)

Step 2. Holding the bass of your lashes start painting the tip of your lashes. Wait 15 minutes for them to completely dry.


Step 3. Dip your brush into glitter (I recommend using the glitter that comes in a tube because there is already glue mixed into it) and holding the base of the lashes paint the glitter into your lashes. Let lashes dry for another 15 minutes. If you can't find the glitter in the tube and you have to use loose glitter then buy clear glue and mix them together and do this step.

[Important Note] I recommend when using these lashes you peel them off after your done and not take them off with makeup remover because the paint and or glitter could wipe off and get into your eyes.  


NOW YOUR DONE :)
(can't see the sparkles to will in this picture but they are there lol)









4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea, never even thought of this! Literally so glad I'm a follower of your blog, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea, and the finished lashes look great :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...