Friday, August 3, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products


Today I have a VIDEO to share with you guys! :) I recorded it on my IPhone so it's not like in HD or anything like that but it was better then using the video setting on my camera because with my phone I can see myself and with a camera you can't.

I also did something different I took all the picture that's in this post today with my IPhone and I edited them with Instagram, so I hope you like :)

 
 
What are your favorite beauty products?
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. great video! I love watching videos, I hope to someday start a youtube channel! you have some great products! :)

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...