Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blog Hop: Do You Want To Be A Part?





So I decided that I want to do a blog hop! I think it would be fun for anyone who wants to join and yeah lol.

There will be no rules for this blog hop like you have to follow ect. All I ask is that you take a look at everyone's blog and tweet or facebook the blog hop link to your friends the more people that see the better for everyone right?

So if you would like to join just leave a comment with your name, blog and email that way I can email everyone when the blog hop is up :)

Also I will be picking 3 blogs to be the featured top 3. So if I pick you I will email you to let you know!

I'm hoping to have the blog hop up for Aug 20th if enough people join :)

Deadline to join is Aug 18



16 comments:

  1. I'd love to join! this sounds like fun, I've never done a blog hop before!!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com
    chiclookxo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, sounds like a fun idea! I'm in ;)
    Makeup by Rachel
    you can email me through my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Sounds fun!

    magentasue.blogspot.com

    megancaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join :)

    Danielle K
    http://deeklankers.blogspot.com/
    dklankers15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, cool!

    Alex Vegano
    alexbeautycorner.blogspot.com
    alexvegano@googlemail.com

    thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join!

    Amy Mckissock
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com
    amy.c.mckissock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to join thanks for the invite
    jessica M.
    www.pasionstarbutterfly.blogspot.com
    butterflystarr@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good promo tool! We'd love to join

    Side-Notes PR
    sidenotesblog.tumblr.com
    sidenotesblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brianna B.
    glitter-skull.com
    blackoutlyts@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eva
    www.fashionistasdiary.com
    fashionistas.diary@gmail.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in!

    www.iknowallthewords.com
    iknowallthewords@hotmail.com
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to join! Thank you for the invite!

    Jacquelyn
    www.fabdiva20.com
    fabdiva20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to join

    Sabina
    Makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com

    Sabina.khan@hotmail.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to join!

    Marla
    marlaandmakeup.blogspot.com
    marlaandmakeup@gmail.com

    Thanks
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea!
    Zona Mpendulo
    http://hookneye.blogspot.com
    zonam2931@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's the link to email me:
    http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ca/p/e-mail-me.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...